Photos taken 17 February 2007. Click each photo to enlarge, or click here for the whole gallery.

Photos taken 19 February 2007 at China Camp State Park in San Rafael, California.

A Planetary Parallax View

Where People Have
A Parallax View

Click here to add yourself to the Parallaxis map!

-->

California Street, San Francisco

Flowers

Far from Yare, Pt. Reyes, CA

That bridge again.

I take pictures every day with my Canon Powershot G6.

Performancing

Monday, December 12, 2005

Kathy Griffin: Unaffordable (Allegedly) in San Francisco

I discovered over the weekend that my favorite comedian, Kathy Griffin, will be performing two shows in San Francisco on New Year's Eve.

I immediately went to her web site to purchase tickets, where I discovered that ticket prices were between $85 and $100 each. Now I realize that, in San Francisco, $85 is scarcely enough to get you bus fare, a chai latté, and a good hicolonic, but still.

Kathy, you're a D-List celebrity. D-List!! Tickets to your show should be $60 tops - for the good seats!

Oh well, with any luck, I'll find a way to go. Or maybe I'll just go get a copy of her DVD, Allegedly, which is hilarious.

If you haven't seen it, find it and watch it. I'm serious. Hilarious!

I love you, Kathy, even if I can't afford you.

Comments on "Kathy Griffin: Unaffordable (Allegedly) in San Francisco"

 

post a comment

  • I'm Matty G
  • I grew up in Grand Island, Nebraska. Now I live smack in the middle of San Francisco.

    Parallaxis is the view from here (& there).

    About Parallaxis