Photos taken 17 February 2007. Click each photo to enlarge, or click here for the whole gallery.

Photos taken 19 February 2007 at China Camp State Park in San Rafael, California.

A Planetary Parallax View

Where People Have
A Parallax View

Click here to add yourself to the Parallaxis map!

-->

California Street, San Francisco

Flowers

Far from Yare, Pt. Reyes, CA

That bridge again.

I take pictures every day with my Canon Powershot G6.

Performancing

Monday, December 12, 2005

Subscriptions Available

I've made it easier for you to subscribe to Parallaxis. Get all my posts sent directly to your newsreader or email program automatically! No renewal fees! Dozens of issues every year! Maybe more! Instant notification! No more waiting with bated breath and checking my site to see if I've put up anything new! Just go to this link to subscribe:

Subscribe to Parallaxis

Follow the simple steps, and you're done! You can also do this any time, simply by clicking the orange "FEED" icon located in the right-hand sidebar.

Thanks for subscribing!

Comments on "Subscriptions Available"

 

Blogger atomicweightofcheese said ... (December 12, 2005 7:29 PM) : 

Oh honey. I've had you in my feed since day 1 :) Blogspot blogs are defaulted to have a feed if you just add 'atom.xml' to the URL - unless the user has turned it off in their settings.

 

Blogger Matty G said ... (December 12, 2005 10:37 PM) : 

Hey Melia!

Yeah, I knew that was possible - but I never actually provided a link or way for people to subscribe (who, unlike you, didn't know how)...

Also, if you use Mozilla Firefox, you can subscribe by adding the site as a "Live Bookmark" - which is a bookmark that updates automatically when new content is added.

(Wow - I'm so flattered you're a subscriber! :) Of course, you're just keepin' tabs on me, aren't you?)

(BTW: I subscribe to yours as well... ;)

 

post a comment

  • I'm Matty G
  • I grew up in Grand Island, Nebraska. Now I live smack in the middle of San Francisco.

    Parallaxis is the view from here (& there).

    About Parallaxis