Photos taken 17 February 2007. Click each photo to enlarge, or click here for the whole gallery.

Photos taken 19 February 2007 at China Camp State Park in San Rafael, California.

A Planetary Parallax View

Where People Have
A Parallax View

Click here to add yourself to the Parallaxis map!

-->

California Street, San Francisco

Flowers

Far from Yare, Pt. Reyes, CA

That bridge again.

I take pictures every day with my Canon Powershot G6.

Performancing

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Shopping

Here are some photos I took today as I braved the throngs of last-minute shoppers. Click any image to see a larger version.

The holiday spirit is alive, even without snow, at Union Square in downtown San Francisco.

Street performers decked out in silver entertain the crowds on the sidewalk.

The sidewalks were crowded with Christmas shoppers.

Fancy schmantzy window displays entice us.

Weary shoppers take the Underground home.

Comments on "Christmas Shopping"

 

post a comment

  • I'm Matty G
  • I grew up in Grand Island, Nebraska. Now I live smack in the middle of San Francisco.

    Parallaxis is the view from here (& there).

    About Parallaxis